There are more places to eat out in Carmarthen than ever before, but that doesn’t mean that people don’t still enjoy an evening in with their favourite takeaway. Thankfully, Carmarthen has a lot of takeaway options too – whether you fancy a Chinese, an Indian, some fish and chips or fried chicken. But how often do you check the hygiene rating of your favourite weekend food haunt, and would it make you think less or more of it depending on what that rating was? Below, we’ve outlined the hygiene rating of every takeaway in Carmarthen, as handed out following inspections by teams from the environmental health department of Carmarthenshire Council. These are the takeaway venues trading in Carmarthen, and the hygiene ratings they currently have. The scores are correct as published currently on the Food Standards Agency website, and may be subject to change. The Priory Chip Bar on Priory Street and Japanese Sun on Queen Street don’t yet have a rating as they have recently opened or re-opened. How food hygiene ratings are decided Each establishment receives their rating following an inspection conducted by a food safety officer from the council. If they are given a zero food hygiene… Read full this story
- How to eat: takeaway while under coronavirus lockdown
- Viral food: Hanoi restaurant serves coronavirus-shaped burgers
- 4 Top Options For Cheap Mexican Food In Stockton
- 20 great L.A. places for Mexican food delivery and takeout
- Online retailers, takeaway joints face shortage of packaging material amid lockdown
- Covid-19: Anxieties, life hacks and takeaways from India’s CEOs who are navigating uncharted territory
- ‘Dark kitchens’: Restaurants to serve takeaway food only amid coronavirus
- How to handle takeaway containers safely: Immunologist reveals exactly what to do with plastic and cardboard to reduce your risk of catching COVID-19
- From rate cuts to liquidity measures, RBI goes all guns blazing: 8 key takeaways from RBI policy
- Will takeaways be open during coronavirus lockdown and can I still order on Just Eat, Uber Eats and Deliveroo?
The food hygiene ratings for every takeaway in Carmarthen have 337 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.