Cristiano Ronaldo is rumoured to be the new owner of the one-off Bugatti La Voiture Noire – reportedly the most expensive car ever built. Reports suggest Ronaldo has spent €11million (£9.49million) on the unique Bugatti which was first presented to the world at the Geneva Motor Show 2019. The French luxury company built only one of the prototype supercar and it is a tribute to the 110th anniversary of the founding of the company. Bugatti unveiled La Voiture Noire, a one-off super car touted as the world’s most expensive at £9.5million, at a show back in March. It has now reportedly been bought by Cristiano Ronaldo The 260mph car is styled after the legendary Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic, only four of which were ever made, and is kitted out with the company’s 8.0-litre turbocharged W16 engine Initial reports suggested that the car had been bought by former Volkswagen Group chairman Ferdinand Piech, but now Spanish newspapers report that the actual buyer was the legendary footballer The one-off La Voiture Noire (right) is pictured alongside the vehicle on which it was based, the Type 57 SC Atlantic (left) Ronaldo is known to have a taste for expensive cars, pictured here sitting in what appears to… Read full this story
- Dave Ramsey: Time to fix the real problem; when can we buy a new car?
- Here are the most expensive cars sold at Mecum Houston 2019
- Child hospitalized after struck by car in central Las Vegas
- 3-car crash on Las Vegas Strip sends 4 to hospital
- Pedestrian critical after being hit by car in central Las Vegas
- Girl hospitalized after being hit by car in western Las Vegas
- Bystander hit by debris after car crashes into Las Vegas tavern
- Express Poll: Would YOU buy an electric car? VOTE NOW
- Woman critically injured after being hit by car in central Las Vegas
- Nevadans expected to buy two-thirds of seats at Las Vegas stadium
Ronaldo 'buys world's most expensive car' - a £9.5million one-off Bugatti La Voiture Noire have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.