A total of 143 diplomats work for Luxembourg’s diplomatic corps, 51 of them women. Although the composition of the corps is just over one-third female, the figure has increased by 60% since 2016, according to figures presented by foreign affairs minister Jean Asselborn (LSAP) during a Thursday press conference. Of the total diplomats, 49% are based in Luxembourg, the rest on missions representing the grand duchy abroad. In total, Luxembourg counts general consuls in New York City and San Francisco in the US. and Shanghai, China, plus 29 bilateral embassies and 5 permanent representations.
- Rising NASCAR star Hailie Deegan: ‘I put my helmet on the same way everyone else does’
- Rising star Kamulu will aim to prove her quality in Dundonald
- Notre Dame confirms famed leprechaun mascot will be a female for first time ever
- All-female team out to prove women racers aren’t a gimmick
- Lady Mary Peters helping three rising stars to go for gold
- Rising stars of tennis: Meet Ashleigh Barty
- The rise and rise of the ACL injury
- To Keep Female Leaders, Learn What They Need to Succeed
- England rises again, Belgium slumps in Nations League drama
- Vettel diplomatic on Kimi/Leclerc conundrum
Rise in Luxembourg female diplomats have 191 words, post on delano.lu at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.