Raul de Tomas has had a 35 million euros price tag put on his head by Real Madrid after enjoying a fruitful campaign on loan at Rayo Vallecano, despite being unable to prevent them from relegation. The striker has returned to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu after his year away and while he wants to convince Zinedine Zidane that he can contribute at Madrid, clubs are sniffing around. Paco Jemez already revealed that he almost ‘fell on his ass’ when he heard the fee being requested by the club. He didn’t reveal specifics though, but MARCA have learned that the figure is 35 million euros. De Tomas is an attractive player, and O Jogo have reported that Benfica were planning a 12 million euro offer to sign him, which now seems unlikely. With the season having ended, the player is already on holiday. When he returns to pre-season, he’ll aim to impress Zidane and will be happy to accept a secondary role at the Bernabeu.
- Real Madrid want to sign Manchester City’s out-of-favour striker Sergio Aguero in the summer
- Bayern sign 35-million-euro teenager Renato Sanches
- Nicolas Otamendi: Real Madrid want Manchester City flop to replace China-bound veteran defender Pepe in shock move
- Real Madrid want Chelsea winger Eden Hazard this summer and Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann next summer
- Real Madrid Want Ballack to Fill Hole in Midfield
- Real Madrid want Chelsea full-back Marcos Alonso… but fear Antonio Conte will not sell
- Real Madrid want to sign Eden Hazard with Zinedine Zidane willing to offer Alvaro Morata plus cash for Chelsea star’s signature
- Real Madrid want Paulo Dybala and will offer Alvaro Morata and James Rodriguez in exchange for Juventus star
- Real Madrid want David De Gea deal completed this week as Manchester United fight to keep No1
- Manchester United transfer news: Red Devils reportedly lodge bid for Alvaro Morata but Real Madrid want £70m for striker
Real Madrid want 35 million euros for Raul de Tomas have 317 words, post on www.marca.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.