Newcastle United’s up-and-down season came to an end earlier this month, with the Magpies claiming a 13th-placed finish following a 4-0 thrashing of Fulham on the final day of the campaign. But, like Rafa Benitez’s side as a whole, individuals within the squad enjoyed mixed seasons – with some excelling throughout, some delivering mixed form, while others had campaigns to forget. There has been plenty of debate already about who Newcastle’s player of the season was, with Salomon Rondon claiming the internal club award. But NUFC Writer Chris Waugh – who attended every match, home and away – delivers his individual grades for every player who represented Newcastle in the Premier League during the 2018/19 season, and picks his own player of the campaign… Time Line Chris Waugh’s NUFC player grades for the season – Goalkeepers Martin Dubravka – B+ The Slovakia international was the only Magpie to play every single minute of the Premier League campaign, having firmly established himself as No 1. He gets marked down due to a few errors made mid-season, but overall the 30-year-old impressed again, attracting interest from the likes of Juventus and elsewhere. Time Line Chris Waugh’s NUFC player grades for the season… Read full this story
- Premier League clubs set to be guaranteed four Champions League group-stage spots from 2018-19 season
- Chelsea announce plans to visit Australia to take on Perth Glory ahead of 2018/19 season
- Champions League matches to kick off at 6pm and 8pm from 2018/19 season
- RB Leipzig ‘offer West Ham’s Reece Oxford £20,000-a-week deal’ amid Newcastle United interest
- Leeds and Newcastle United to honour the fifth year anniversary of Gary Speed’s death with minute’s applause
- When is Newcastle United vs Aston Villa, what TV channel is it on, and what is the latest team news?
- Top of the Championship and Dwight Gayle ripping defences to pieces, Newcastle United fans are the ‘happiest in years’
- Ciaran Clark hails Newcastle United boss Rafa Benitez as he nears return from injury
- Leeds 0 Newcastle 2: Newcastle United stay top of the Championship as Dwight Gayle brace sinks Leeds United
- Newcastle United plot £10.4million swoop for Metz wonderkid Ismaila Sarr as Rafa Benitez looks to strengthen his squad
Newcastle United individual player grades for the 2018/19 season have 364 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.