An astonishing £9.2 million top prize is up for grabs in tonight’s National Lottery draw. The quadruple rollover means a lucky winner could banish their money woes forever if their numbers come up. The biggest ever Lotto winner was created in April 2016, when an anonymous player banked £35m. In January 2016 two lucky ticket-holders walked away with a staggering £33m each. We will have the results here in real-time, as they are drawn this evening. The Lotto results will be drawn at 7.45pm and the Thunderball will be drawn at 8.15pm. Keep an eye on this page to see if your numbers have come up. 18:37 How to play the National Lottery Tickets are on sale from most UK newsagents and supermarkets from 8am to 11pm on most days, except when there’s a draw, in which case tickets can be purchased until an hour before. Each one costs £2, with draws taking place every Wednesday and Saturday. Players need to select six numbers between 1 and 59. As well as changing lives of the prize winners, the National Lottery funds projects all over the UK. Every week part of the ticket sales goes towards good causes. Players have to… Read full this story
- Playing The UK National Lottery Won't Solve Your Debt Problems
- Power Ball Lottery Numbers: Uncommon Sense Tips for Picking Winners
- National Lottery
- How to Improve Your Powerball Lottery Odds by Millions
- Your Lucky Lottery Numbers
- Mega Million Jackpot: Why you need a System to Win!
- How To Pick Lottery Numbers- How To Win Lottery?
- Lottery Truth - Prediction Of Lottery Numbers
- How The Internet Can Enhance Your Lottery Playing
- Top 4 Problems of Lottery Strategy Programs!
National Lottery numbers for tonight's £9.2 million jackpot have 275 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.