If you’re planning a big night in to watch the Britain’s Got Talent final on Sunday, June 2, you might want some snacks and refreshments.
M&S are well known for their popular meal deals including the Dine in for Two deal.
But their current meal deal is a whole other thing.
For the weekend of the final, they have launched the Britain’s Got Talent Bonanza Meal Deal.
They say it’s the ultimate family feast, and it looks like you can get a lot of food to feed even the hungriest of mouths.
The meal deal costs £10 and for that you can choose six treats including pizza, chicken wings and much more.
And because there are 25 different items to choose from, there’s bound to be something everyone will enjoy.
It’s running from May 27 to June 4 so if you would rather use it to provide sustinence for Saturday night’s Champion’s League Final – you are in luck.
What’s on the menu?
- Thin and crispy cheese and tomato pizza
- Thin and crispy ham and pineapple pizza
- Thin and crispy pepperoni pizza
- Four stonebaked garlic breads
- Sweet potato chips
- Chunky chips
- Sticky barbecue chicken wings
- Stuffed olives with pimento
- Four Tex Med dip selection
- Chicken munchies
- Hot and spicy chicken wings
- Dinky posh dogs
- Handcrafted dinky sausage rolls
- Coleslaw and potato salad selection
- Crudite selection
- Santini tomato salad
- Garlic mushrooms
- Double chocolate mini bites
- Chocolate brownie mini bites
- Millionaire’s mini bites
- Chocolate cornflake mini bites
- All-butter flapjack mini bites
- Rocky road mini bites
- Caramel crispy mini bites
- Chocolate and orange mini bites
The offer runs in store from May 27 to June 4. It is subject to availability and in selected stores.
And if you pay on the self-service machine, have a listen out to the voice on it as M&S says they have some “very special guests” who have taken over the self-checkout voiceovers in all of their UK foodhalls.
- The Murdochs are guaranteed over $206 million once the Disney-Fox deal is finalized
- VA Free Meals, Deals For Military On Veterans Day 2018
- Canada ratifies Pacific Rim trade deal after final vote in Senate
- Are meal kits a good solution for busy families?
- McDonald’s New Zealand offering Roald Dahl books as Happy Meal toys
- Friday's Best Deals: PlayStation Plus, Razer Laptop, Catan, Nintendo Labo, Shop-Vac, and More
- It's a Great Day to Finally Order a Robotic Vacuum
- Trump says he’s not ‘not satisfied’ with China trade negotiations after Democrats, Republicans slam new deal
- Wednesday's Best Deals: EufyCam Starter Kit, Chupa Chups Lollipops, CleverMade Storage and More
- 'I know what it's like to feel emotionally and physically flat': Cancer survivor who lost both her breasts at 35 launches fashion blog to help others navigate dressing after mastectomies