This is the moment a cyclist came up against a fire engine and nearly a lot more than just his dignity. A motorbike driver caught the incident in helmet cam footage where the truck made a quick indicated turn across the bike’s path and nearly wiped him out. The run in was spotted on Euston Road next to Great Portland Street station. In the footage, the cyclist made a quick start away from a set of traffic lights at the central London tube stop. The huge fire engine is front of the bike rider, and appears to already have its indicator on to turn left. The cyclist may have been thrown off by the fact the left-hand lane was closed to traffic, but blue-lighting fire truck seems to show its intention early. The cyclist makes a quick start at a set of traffic light and comes up along the fire engine that is seen indicating to turn left and misses the cyclist warning sticker on the back of the truck The fire truck makes the turning as the biker looks up to see the collision about to happen RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Confused tourist on a Lime bike goes… Read full this story
- How to Have a Great American Cross-Country Road Trip
- Driver's insurance firm says he is partly to blame for hitting jogger crossing road at green traffic light - so who do YOU think is at fault?
- Turning red to blue for solar energy
- Grammy Awards 2020: Mollie King turns heads in a plunging gold dress with a soaring thigh slit as she makes a surprise appearance on the red carpet
- 'I saw this man running towards me... I could hear three or four shots... He fell to the floor': Witnesses tell of horrifying moment suspect was gunned down by police after 'terror attack' stabbing rampage in south London
- Teenage passenger dies in crash moments after police pursuit called off
- Witness fight threatens quick ending to impeachment trial
- Boris Johnson announces Brexit: PM promises that leaving the EU will 'unleash' the nation but warns of more 'bumps in the road' as he appeals for unity before we FINALLY leave the bloc at 11pm TONIGHT
- REVEALED: Kobe Bryant's helicopter was MISSING key warning system that would have alerted pilot he was close to the hillside and may have avoided crashing if they'd been 30ft higher
- As UK Reconsiders HS2, What Are the World’s Biggest Civil Engineering Projects in the Pipeline?
Moment cyclist narrowly avoids being crushed by blue-lighted fire engine that makes quick turn into closed road have 404 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.