If you consider yourself a bit of a whizz with puzzles, these mind-bending pictures will really put your skills to the test.
Buzz Bingo has created Puzzled Out – an interactive challenge of 10 puzzles, each with a piece missing.
In each puzzle, players are given 10 seconds to select which of four patterns they think is missing from the picture.
As players progress through the puzzles, each picture becomes progressively harder, with more intricate shapes, colours and designs.
To test the game, Buzz Bingo tasked 2,000 Brits with completing the puzzles.
Overall, the most common score was 4 out of 10, with 37.4% of participants getting this result.
Meanwhile, just 0.6% of participants managed to solve all 10 puzzles correctly!
Delving deeper into the results, there appears to be a number of factors that are linked to puzzle-solving skills, including age and gender.
Youngsters performed the best in the puzzles, with 18-25-year-old selecting the correct missing piece in 52.6% of pictures on average, compared to just 34.9% of pictures amongst over-65s.
Meanwhile, women were slightly better at solving the puzzles than men – sorry lads!
While the puzzles are simply a bit of fun, regularly completing puzzles can actually help to boost your brain power.
In fact, a 2008 study by researchers from the University of Michigan found that adults who spent 25 minutes a day playing puzzles could boost their IQ by four points.
- What is relativity? Einstein's mind-bending theory explained
- How dozens of Westerners are killed every year in the Amazon as more and more Brits take up cheap package deals
- Police solving fewer of Lexington’s murders. Why it’s an issue in the race for mayor.
- MH370 theories – is the mystery about the Malaysia Airlines flight solved and what’s the latest?
- Mystery of grave carved with bizarre wordsearch puzzle ‘to confuse the Devil’ – can you solve it?
- The Blawg 100
- 3 unexpected benefits of using mindfulness apps
- Brit ‘shot, stabbed, kneecapped and given a Glasgow Smile after being tricked into Marbella meeting by crime gang’
- Shocking video shows 100 teenage girls and boys surrounding police and attacking officers in County Durham
- Brit Hume: Trump 'Blowing Up' His Conservative Base