If you consider yourself a bit of a whizz with puzzles, these mind-bending pictures will really put your skills to the test. Buzz Bingo has created Puzzled Out – an interactive challenge of 10 puzzles, each with a piece missing. In each puzzle, players are given 10 seconds to select which of four patterns they think is missing from the picture. As players progress through the puzzles, each picture becomes progressively harder, with more intricate shapes, colours and designs. To test the game, Buzz Bingo tasked 2,000 Brits with completing the puzzles. Overall, the most common score was 4 out of 10, with 37.4% of participants getting this result. Meanwhile, just 0.6% of participants managed to solve all 10 puzzles correctly! Delving deeper into the results, there appears to be a number of factors that are linked to puzzle-solving skills, including age and gender. Youngsters performed the best in the puzzles, with 18-25-year-old selecting the correct missing piece in 52.6% of pictures on average, compared to just 34.9% of pictures amongst over-65s. Meanwhile, women were slightly better at solving the puzzles than men – sorry lads! While the puzzles are simply a bit of fun, regularly completing puzzles can actually… Read full this story
- 100 Brit kids with coronavirus-linked ‘Kawasaki disease are tip of the iceberg – as it peaks weeks after Covid’
- Can you solve this puzzle posted by Mumbai Police Commissioner using the periodic table?
- Infuriating new puzzle challenges you to isolate these nine emojis with just two squares – but how fast can YOU do it?
- Have you tried this latest lockdown trend? Jigsaw puzzles are all the rage now
- DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Unleash your creativity and feel SMILES better during the coronavirus lockdown
- Two new COVID-19 testing sites in Fort Bend County
- Tricky riddles and maths puzzles promise to put your brain to the test - and the quiz creator claims it's 'impossible' to score full marks
- BRIT Awards best dressed: Maya Jama, Mabel and Laura Whitmore stun on the red carpet
- BRIT Awards 2020: Most outrageous red carpet looks as Lizzo leads eye-popping outfits
- Benidorm Brit expats ditch their face masks (and their shirts) while enjoying their first pint for two months as Costa Blanca resort gets back to business
Mind-bending puzzles that fewer than 1 in 100 Brits can solve have 365 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.