The Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a boy, Prince Harry has announced. Speaking in the grounds of the royals’ Windsor estate, he said: “It was amazing. Absolutely incredible. I’m so proud of my wife. “It’s been the most amazing experience I could ever have possibly imagined. “How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension. “We’re both absolutely thrilled and so grateful for all the love and support from everybody out there, it’s been amazing, so we just wanted to share this with everybody.” Advertisement Prince Harry, who was present at the birth, said the couple were “still thinking about names” for their son. Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player Landmarks including the National Theatre, the London Eye and the BT Tower have lit up in honour of the new Royal baby He said: “The baby was a little bit overdue so we’ve had a little bit of time to think about it. More from UK COVID-19: Hunt for mystery person infected with Brazilian ‘variant of concern’ after six cases confirmed in Britain COVID news live – UK latest as top scientist warns Brazil variant ‘likely’ beats antibodies Prince Harry tells Oprah Winfrey… Read full this story
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle snap up Desert Island star Kirsty Young to direct their Sussex Royal foundation
- Prince Harry breaks down talking about anxieties of parenthood, Meghan Markle's pregnancy
- Giving Birth To Art Has To Be A Gamble
- Send a Card Celebrating a Birth - What Do I Say?
- Do Not Forget The Other Baby Birthed Around The Time When Jesus Christ Was Born
- BREAKING: Parents of British motorcyclist Harry Dunn, 19, who was killed by US diplomat's wife arrive at White House for Donald Trump meeting as they urge officials to send her back to the UK to face justice
- Netflix gives Hallmark a run for its money with this year's holiday movie lineup
- The Sweet Father's Day Gift For My Son
- Reviving and Gathering of the Sons of God!
- Hugh Jackman's Wife, Deborra Lee Furness - Life Is Beautiful
Meghan gives birth: Prince Harry says he is 'so proud' of his wife after son's arrival have 344 words, post on news.sky.com at May 7, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.