The family of a man who has been missing for almost a week have appealed to the public to report any sighting of him after he was spotted in Co Donegal.
Aidan Baldrick was last seen in Derry last Friday, May 10.
His family are becoming increasingly worried about the 33-year-old man’s safety and wellbeing.
It is thought that he travelled to Letterkenny, where he was seen getting out of a taxi at the Station Roundabout on Friday evening.
He stayed at McGettigan’s Hotel but checked out on Saturday morning.
People in the town and across Donegal are being asked to look out for Aidan, who is described as being approximately 5’8” tall, of medium build.
He is believed to have been wearing blue jeans, dark navy jacket and brown loafers.
Police in Derry said: “We are appealing for Aidan to make contact with police or his family.
“Or if anyone knows of Aidan’s whereabouts please contact police.”
- SA man missing in NT outback for two weeks, but one of his companions has been found alive
- 6 Malaysian Muslims, Caught Having Picnic at a Waterfall, Handed Jail Terms for Missing Friday Prayers
- Man missing from San Antonio State Hospital needs doctor’s care
- Concern for man missing in Glasgow without medication
- Fugitive NM man, missing young sons found in Cabo San Lucas
- Missing South Australian man Phu Tran found alive in outback after almost two weeks
- Chicago man held without bond in murder of missing woman
- Family of Nagapattinam youth missing in Sudan anxiously wait for information
- Board considers plan on moving Ole Miss Confederate monument
- Superdrug shoppers charged multiple times despite online orders ‘not going through’ in Black Friday sales