Douglas Kay, of Leith Walk, is accused of making violent threats on a city street.
He is accused of acting in an aggressive manner by repeatedly shouting, swearing and making violent threats on Densfield Court on May 22 last year.
The 37-year-old had his not guilty plea tendered on his behalf.
Sheriff Jillian Martin-Brown scheduled a trial for August 7.
An intermediate diet was fixed for July 16.
- Street Gangs, a Transnational Security Threat
- Sanctity of Marriage; Between a Man and a Woman
- How to Lose Friends and Make Enemies
- The Man Who Loved Jail
- Syrian regime accused of dozens of torture methods from 'crucifixion' to rape to eye-gouging
- Clean Shaven Hunk or Brawny Man? What's Going on With Men's Facial Hair-2006
- Secrets Men Don't Want Women to Know - A Man's 5 Basic Jobs - Part 1
- Making a Killing: Reflections on Saddam's Exeuction
- Dead-to-the-World Man Walking
- James Lynch: Trump is giving Biden a gift – Why is the Scranton street fighter shying away?
- Exile on Main Street - Honoring Women in the Time of Alone
- Suggestions For Leaving an Abusive Partner by One Who's Been There
- The End of Pompeii and Herculaneum (August 24-25, A.D. 79) Part 3 of 3
- He's So Loving (But He Has These Black Moods)
- The Top 50 Inspirational Movies
- Domestic Violence Against Women and Children
- Tough or Smart - What's Your Most Powerful Self-Defense Weapon: Mind or Body?
- Anger Management and Insecurity - Declare Your Personal Cease-Fire
- Historical References to W E Fairbairn, E A Sykes AND Dermot "Pat" O'Neill
- COMBATIVES - A Rose by Any Other Name, Part 2
Man accused of making violent threats in Dundee street have 261 words, post on www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk at May 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.