It’s been 32 years since the greatest moment in Coventry City’s history – bringing home the FA Cup.
John Sillett’s team upset the odds to pick up their first major trophy in their 104-year history after a dramatic 3-2 extra-time win against Tottenham Hotspur.
“George and John’s Sky Blue Army” lifted the FA Cup in thrilling fashion at Wembley with goals from Dave Bennett, Keith Houchen and the unfortunate Gary Mabbutt’s knee.
To mark the occasion this year, we’ve found some rarely-seen photos of CCFC fans taking to the streets in celebration.
Flag-bearing fans donned in football shirts, Coventry City hats and scarves filled the city streets.
Car drivers wound their windows down and high-fived their fellow fans as they passed and some celebrated so hard they had to take a dip in the Belgrade fountain to cool off.
Take a look at how the some of the city celebrated the win in our gallery below.
- Manchester City Stars Pay For 26 Coaches To Take Fans To Wembley For FA Cup Final
- Why Sky Sports star Martin Tyler will be in dugout and not behind mic in FA Cup
- Blackpool vs Arsenal latest and live FA Cup scores from around the grounds
- Pictured: Yeovil football supporters wanted after racist abuse in FA Cup match that was abandoned when opposition Haringey Borough walked off in disgust
- FA Cup: Haringey Borough make anti-racism stand in replayed Yeovil Town match
- Wolves vs Liverpool TV channel, team news and live stream for FA Cup clash
- Twitter will slide FA Cup highlights into international fans DMs
- Jose Mourinho hits out at Man United's critics after FA Cup semi-final win
- Manchester United player ratings revealed after FA Cup defeat by Chelsea
- Marco Silva fires warning to Everton players ahead of Millwall FA Cup test