A burst water main in Beeston has closed a busy road and is affecting buses.
The water main has burst in Queen’s Road, near the junction with Station Street, and is affecting drivers heading towards Nottingham.
A statement from trentbarton said: “Due to a burst water main on Queen’s Road in Beeston we are unable to serve Hawthorn Grove and Salisbury Street stops on the skylink Nottingham.
“This is only on Nottingham-bound journeys only. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes to your journey.”
Severn Trent Water has been contacted for more information on the burst water main.
This is a breaking news story. Follow updates in our live blog below for the latest on the disruption.
To receive one WhatsApp message a day with the main headlines, as well as breaking news alerts, text NEWS to 07790 586202. Then add the number to your phone contacts book as ‘Nottingham Post’.Your phone number won’t be shared with other members of the group.
Workmen are at the scene
- Broken Water Main Closes Road To Traffic
- Live Updates: Gus Malzahn previews Auburn's road opener at Mississippi State
- Live updates: Oregon State looks for first road win since 2014 playing at Arizona State
- Parts of Downtown Ashland, Mass. Closed Due to Water Main Break
- Water main break damages Burlington deli, Flynn Center
- Portion of East 55th Street in Cleveland closing due to leaking water main
- Schools closed due to major water main break in McCormick
- Water main break on Oak Street slows commute into Buffalo
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears 2018 Score, Live Updates, How to Live Stream Online
- Water main break on Coleman Avenue in Augusta