Ever wondered if there was a way to crank up your odds ahead of the EuroMillions draw on Friday, May 17?
Remarkably, there is.
Established in 2017, Wshful is a lottery syndicate that can boost your chances of striking the jackpot in the world’s biggest lotteries (EuroMillions, Mega Millions and Powerball) by up to 6,000 times!
By organising lottery syndicates for those signing up and purchasing tickets on their behalf twice a week.
This clever scheme not only generates better odds for those British syndicate members but is also cost effective and eliminates the hassle of needing to continuously buy tickets and check lottery numbers.
And there’s more.
There are also brilliant weekly prizes to be won, no Wshful commission fees on any lottery winnings and free Powerball lines for referrals.
Wshful has already swung open its doors to thousands of new members that have signed up for one of the three different types of syndicate groups (bronze, silver and gold), starting from just £4 per week.
Friday’s jackpot at 8pm could be as good a time as any to get in on the action.
There is currently an exclusive half-price offer at Wshful with new members now able to snap up 130 lottery lines for just £8 so don’t miss out!
“Playing the lottery should be fun,” said Josh Darby, Wshful CEO.
“At Wshful, we want to give our customers the chance to win a share of a huge jackpot six times a week, as well as offer prizes like Tablets, gadgets and luxury goods with a guaranteed winner every week.
“We believe Wshful is the fun way to play the lottery at an affordable price.”
More and more people across the UK are turning their attention to the Euromillions, with the transnational lottery’s popularity having surged of late in this country after two massive wins by Brits in the space of just 90 days.
In fact, such is the momentum that the UK is already snapping at the heels of France and could even claim the throne of the luckiest EuroMillions country with another British triumph.
- Euromillions: The winning lottery numbers for Tuesday, April 27
- Euromillions: The winning lottery numbers for Tuesday, May 1
- As National Lottery website crashes ahead of mega EuroMillions draw tonight here are five tips to boost your chances of winning
- National Lottery goes TEN draws without a jackpot winner as rollover hits £24M
- Here’s how Brits can get better odds on the £112 million* Superdraw rollover
- Five ways to boost your chance of winning the biggest ever EuroMillions jackpot tonight
- National Lottery players’ fury over endless rollovers after Camelot makes £22.9m jackpot harder to win
- e-Lottery Syndicate System | An Overview