West Bridgford was once dubbed ‘Bread and Lard Island’ due to the belief that residents spent all their income on big houses and had to exist on paltry morsels. Today’s population lead a far tastier lifestyle, dining out for breakfast, lunch and dinner, washed down by specialty coffee, craft beers, and cocktails around the town centre. It’s the pavement cafe capital of Notts and when temperatures soar, so does the buzz on the town’s main strip, which is bursting with a mix of lively independents and well-known chains. The football season has ended but 17,000 cricket fans will be descending on Trent Bridge for the World Cup from tomorrow, Friday May 31. They’re not all going to get a seat in Six, the ground’s swanky new restaurant and bar but luckily there’s an abundance of alternative eating and drinking places nearby. We made it our mission to suss out the best places to scoff and quaff from dawn til dusk, from hearty breakfasts to set up you up for the day and satisfying lunches, to delicious homemade cakes and a decent pint of ale. Breakfast Copper Get the day off to a good start with breakfast at Copper, a relaxed… Read full this story
- Millions of sea urchins are destroying an entire ecosystem by eating their way through a forest of kelp off the California coast
- Eat your way through Portugal
- Best San Francisco Staycation Spots: Where To Eat, Drink & Relax
- Eat, Drink & Be Scary: Restaurants and Bars Celebrate Halloween
- Best Atlanta Staycation Spots: Where To Eat, Drink, Relax & More
- Why we fell for clean eating
- Levi’s Stadium: SF 49ers season tickets include unlimited food and drink
- Swarm of sea urchins wreaks destruction on U.S. West Coast
- Swarms of purple urchins are overwhelming the West Coast
- Meet South Korea's binge eating YouTube stars: Thousands watch videos of young men and women consuming colossal amounts of food as bizarre 'mukbang' trend hits the U.S.
How to eat and drink your way around West Bridgford have 329 words, post on www.nottinghampost.com at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.