Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are planning further renovations to their new home. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been granted permission to redecorate the outside of Grade II listed Frogmore Cottage and re-landscape the gardens. Windsor and Maidenhead Council have also said they can renovate the outbuilding and add several new windows and doors to their Windsor home. The building work will be covered by the Sovereign Grant – funded by the taxpayer – while the couple will pay for the furnishings and landscaping. Royal sources claim they want to make the house perfect for family life after baby Archie was born earlier this month. The couple’s builders plan to do further extensive work on the exterior of the listed cottage which includes work to the doors, windows and external walls. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are planning more renovations to their new home at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor Works to an outbuilding within the cottage’s grounds are also mentioned in the application. Various landscaping works are also proposed including the installation of outdoor lighting in the garden. The renovations have been revealed in planning documents published by the local council in three separate applications asking for permission for ‘external redecoration’ and consent for… Read full this story
- Prince Harry joins Japan's Crown Prince Akishino in the stands at Rugby World Cup final while Meghan Markle cheers at home 'with baby Archie in a replica strip onesie'
- Planned Parenthood picks Baltimore health commissioner as new president
- EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Organic baby shawl Meghan Markle used to swaddle baby Archie at the polo is made in Indian factory where some dirt poor workers earn just 37p an hour
- Prince Harry Just Announced A Partnership With Oprah On A New Mental Health TV Series
- Ohio can block Planned Parenthood funding, appeals court rules
- Fast-Moving Fire Guts New Jersey Home, Damages Several More
- Wind-Whipped Crane Collapses Onto New Brunswick Homes: Officials
- Apple's HomeKit partners get ready for iOS 13 with new smart home tricks
- Monoprice wants you to have a five-star kitchen with its new Strata Home line
- Whitaker Abandoned Taxpayer-Funded Project in Iowa in 2016
Harry and Meghan are planning MORE taxpayer-funded renovations at Frogmore Cottage to make their new Windsor home 'perfect' for baby Archie have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.