Golspie has been listed by a national newspaper as one of 10 best places around Scotland to get great fish and chips while “soaking in some stunning scenery”.Sean Murphy of The Scotsman toured the country to come up with his definitive list which was published earlier this month.And the Trawler restaurant and take-away on Golspie’s Main Street has come in at number nine.Food and drink writer Mr Murphy states: “Fairy tale castles and striking Highland scenery aside, people are really heading to Golspie for the now famous Trawler fish supper.”It is not the first accolade for the Trawler which has previously won fish and chip quality awards from trade body the National Federation of Fish Friers.Also on the top 10 were restaurants in Anstruther, Stonehaven, Oban, St Andrews, Shetland, Largs, Newhaven, Portree and Balloch.
- Six Nations 2018: Taulupe Faletau returns for Wales as Warren Gatland makes 10 changes
- Watch: Marquette, Steve Wojciechowski make 10-year-old boy’s day with practice play
- Warriors’ Curry scores 38, makes 10 3s in return from injury
- Fantasy Bio Blast: Tyler Glasnow to make MLB debut for Pirates
- Graham 28 points as No. 10 Kansas wins 88-84 at No. 16 TCU
- 10 MLB players who are turning heads in spring training
- Baseball's top 10 closers for 2018
- Top 10 players at every MLB position for the 2018 season
- Latest Update On NBA’s 10-Day Contracts
- 10 Memorable Non-Undertaker WrestleMania Entrances
Golspie's Trawler makes it to top 10 have 227 words, post on www.northern-times.co.uk at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.