Golspie has been listed by a national newspaper as one of 10 best places around Scotland to get great fish and chips while “soaking in some stunning scenery”.
Sean Murphy of The Scotsman toured the country to come up with his definitive list which was published earlier this month.
And the Trawler restaurant and take-away on Golspie’s Main Street has come in at number nine.
Food and drink writer Mr Murphy states: “Fairy tale castles and striking Highland scenery aside, people are really heading to Golspie for the now famous Trawler fish supper.”
It is not the first accolade for the Trawler which has previously won fish and chip quality awards from trade body the National Federation of Fish Friers.
Also on the top 10 were restaurants in Anstruther, Stonehaven, Oban, St Andrews, Shetland, Largs, Newhaven, Portree and Balloch.
- How to Make 10 Dollars Per Day From AdSense
- Forex Trading-How To Make 10 Pips A Day
- How to Make $10,000 - $30,000 a Month in Online Currency Trading With Forex Megadroid Robot
- Canaries make 10 changes for Stevenage cup tie with Cantwell and Aarons handed full debuts
- Wales make 10 changes for Italy clash as Thomas Young makes Six Nations debut
- Wales make 10 changes for Italy clash as Thomas Young handed Six Nations debut
- Forest make 10 changes as they take on Burton in the Carabao Cup
- Quentin Tarantino opens up about retiring after making 10 films
- Digital lottery to make $10 'Hamilton' tickets available