Member Center:Create Account|Log InManage Account|Log Out Home News Listen Schedules Birthdays Newsletter Promotions Advisories Wanted Weather About LIFESTYLE KUAM Podcast Network i94-FM Isla63-AM TV11 TV8 TVone GNN Auto Beauty & Style Entertainment Food Health Home/Family Money Pets Tech Travel VideoBytes Press Releases GACS: GDOE loophole holding up construction job payment Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:44 PM EDTUpdated: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:02 PM EDTBy Julius [email protected] The Guahan Academy Charter School has been doing what it can to address outstanding obligations and payment issues. Last week, KUAM reported on an Office of Accountability appeals claim by Rex International seeking payment for constructing the GACS campus. According to GACS Board of Trustees Audit Committee Chairman Al Erguiza, the charter school has been addressing their funding issues and that their legal counsel is managing the larger debts, like the one with Rex. Erguiza says the holdup is due to technicalities that are causing delays in the Guam Department of Education’s review of the procurement contract with the construction company. “We’re not trying to avoid the issues in paying all our vendors,” he said. “There’s a payment plan and confirmation letters in which some of the vendors–or most of the vendors approved… Read full this story
- DIC Holdings Construction gets HoSE-listing approval
- RBI in process of constructing digital payment index to assess extent of digitisation: Executive director
- Amazon to hire 30,000 workers at job fairs in 6 cities on September 17
- Delayed mortgage payments coming due? These are your options
- EXCLUSIVE: The grim news coming this Christmas: Why thousands MORE Australians stand to lose their jobs in December as the country plunges into its worst recession since WWII under the weight of COVID-19
- Odd jobs keep Hanoi couple awake, in pocket
- Biden unveils plan to penalize companies that offshore jobs ahead of Michigan visit
- Contaminated blood scandal: Welsh victims 'still waiting for equal payments'
- Lloyds Bank to axe 865 jobs as it resumes restructuring plans
- Union lauds 'amazing victory' after Arcadia redundancy payment apology
GACS: GDOE loophole holding up construction job payment have 335 words, post on www.kuam.com at May 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.