LOCAL coffee exporters face a lot of challenges when exporting Papua New Guinean coffee to the world markets, a coffee exporter says.
- Gujarat High Court issues notice to Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation over bad roads, parking woes
- Bengaluru's Mahadevapura residents rise against elected representatives over infrastructure and bad roads
- 300 colonies in Sec'bad choked of water supply
- "Govern Or Resign": Angry Bengaluru Residents To Lawmakers Over Bad Roads
- Cottonpet Road: All dug up with nowhere to go
- Road repairs given priority, no dearth of funds, says Shettar
- Bengaluru: 'Where do road-tax collections go'?
- CEO of ITL Corporation: Vietnam will host two Air Logistics Hubs of Southeast Asia stature
- Logistics in Mekong Delta yet to meet expectations
- Qualified manpower – the key to logistics development in Industry 4.0
Exporter: Bad roads, logistics affecting supply have 125 words, post on www.thenational.com.pg at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.