UK Politics By Alex Therrien & Francesca Gillett BBC News 23 May 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48384000 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsThe UK’s European elections 2019 EU citizens living in the UK have told of their anger after they were unable to vote in the European elections.The Electoral Commission said the “very short notice” from the government about the UK’s participation in the elections had an impact on the process.EU citizens can vote in the country they live in by registering to vote and completing a UC1 form.But many complained of receiving the form late and of it… Read full this story
- SNP turns focus back to independence after election boost
- Theresa May denies accusations she is playing ‘divide and rule’ with EU states over Brexit and trying to split eastern states from France and Germany
- Brexit: How the EU is responding to latest uncertainty
- Key leaders in UK economy argue for cooperative Brexit talks
- The UK and the EU part 3: Should I stay or should I go?
- Voters turn out for historic General Election to decide UK's Brexit fate
- Voters Turn out in Huge Numbers for Historic General Election That Will Seal UK's Brexit Fate
- EU rules out Brexit renegotiation, vows to avoid Irish backstop with free trade deal before 2021
- Election 2019: our panel's verdict – and what the results mean for them
- Trump, terror and Brexit: Biggest stories of 2016, the year the world was rocked by tragedy
EU citizens in UK turned away from polls have 347 words, post on www.bbc.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.