It’s now 32 years ago since the greatest moment in Coventry City’ s history – winning the FA Cup.
George Curtis and John Sillett’s team upset the odds to pick up their first major trophy in their 104-year history after a dramatic 3-2 extra-time win over Tottenham Hotspur.
“George and John’s Sky Blue Army” lifted the FA Cup in thrilling fashion at Wembley with goals from Dave Bennett, Keith Houchen and the unfortunate Gary Mabbutt’s knee.
We’ve raided the Telegraph’s archives for video and pictures of the big day to refresh your memory.
Watch training ground footage from Central News ahead of the game which includes interviews with the players
Watch the players interviewed by Sky Blues legend Jimmy Hill following the game
Sky Blues news
- English Football - FA Cup Final 2009
- Bowers and Pitsea next in Chichester City's FA Cup adventure
- The Coventry City legend has been linked with a change of sport
- Raheem Sterling buys 550 FA Cup tickets for children at his old school
- Why holes have appeared in Coventry city centre
- RECAP: Body found in Coventry city centre
- Police update on body found in Coventry city centre
- Hit-and-run in Coventry city centre
- Dutch reunion for Coventry City Academy graduates tipped for top
- Coventry City boss Mark Robins insists he won't waver