ESPL – Regulatory Consulting
Supporting the Pharmaceutical Industry on Medicines & Medical Device Regulations
COMPANY ADMINISTRATOR – MATERNITY COVER
Busy Medicines Regulatory Consultancy, near Vidlin, needs multi-tasking administrator / PA to provide general administrative and accounts support.
Experience with MS-Office essential.
Experience with Acrobat Pro and accounts software (Xero / Sage) preferred.
Working hours – 32 hrs /week for up to 14 months.
£12/hr rising to £14/hr after 3 months.
ESPL is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested, send your CV and an introductory e-mail to: [email protected] Closing date: 31st May 2019.
- Waterdance’s new vessel named after ‘much-loved’ company administrator
- Toys R Us enters administration placing 3,000 jobs at risk
- HS2 construction company with £1.5bn debt 'could collapse into administration in just a day'
- Thousands of UK jobs at risk as Toys R Us nears administration
- Local jobs set to be lost as catalogue firm Betterware goes into administration
- Finance Minister Eugen Teodorovici: Companies have an interest in bringing some instigators to the street
- Trump administration 'worst ever' on environment, former NY EPA official says
- Trump administration to try to withhold funds from clinics discussing abortion
- NY Times grants anonymity to Trump administration official for column