Sport by Press Association 19/05/2019, 5:57 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Celtic rounded off their Ladbrokes Premiership title-winning season with a win while Kilmarnock secured third place with victory over Rangers. Mikey Johnston scored both Celtic goals as they saw off Hearts 2-1 at Parkhead. The 20-year-old’s early opener was cancelled out by a brilliant curling finish from Hearts winger Jake Mulraney after a goalkeeping error from Scott Bain. Sixteen-year-old Karamoko Dembele was given his Celtic debut in the second half, but it was fellow prospect Johnston who scored the winner with a fine run and low drive. Eamonn Brophy’s late penalty saw Kilmarnock win 2-1 at Rugby Park, after Chris Burke’s ninth-minute opener was cancelled out by Alfredo Morelos’ 30th goal of Rangers’ season. That earned them the final automatic Europa League spot ahead of Aberdeen on goal difference after the Dons beat Hibernian by the same scoreline. Mark McNulty gave Hibs a 26th-minute lead, but Sam Cosgrove equalised just before half-time and James Wilson struck just after the hour mark, following good work by Cosgrove and Stevie May, to seal the points.
- Paul Pierce explains why the Celtics will win a championship this season — if they sacrifice
- A Service Diabled Veteran Owned Company, Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) Wins 2018 Cool Places To Work In Michigan
- Kyrie Irving, Celtics keep winning streak alive at nine
- Defending state champion Aric Bohn wins Battle on the Bay title as Mukwonago takes runnerup spot as a team
- Mariners Game Day: Can M’s keep it going and clinch series win vs. first-place Astros?
- Chelsea's Hazard hopeful for Champions League title win
- Iowa State volleyball finishes win short of Sweet 16
- Stephen Hall repeats as Men's Pro champion, Emily Spence wins Women's Pro race at Radsport Festival Mount Penn Hill Climb
- Defending U.S. Open champion Sloane Stephens wins 2018 Western & Southern debut
- Tampa Bay Times wins 16 first place awards in Florida Society of News Editors contest
Champions Celtic finish with a win as Killie clinch third place have 330 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.