Britain’s Got Talent act The Brotherhood have been withdrawn from their semi-final performance tomorrow night. TV bosses have reportedly expressed concerns about the contents of their daredevil magic act. The group shot to stardom after their eye-watering stunt performed with samurai swords during their first audition. A TV source told the Mirror: “The health and safety of all the performers is a huge priority to the show and producers will only allow acts to take part who they are certain are adequately prepared.” The masked magicians had been due to take part in Friday night’s semi-final but will now be replaced by dancers Libby and Charlie. A spokesperson for the show said: “The Brotherhood have had to withdraw from the Britain’s Got Talent Live Semi-Finals. Libby and Charlie will now be performing on Friday night’s show. ” Following the news of their shock departure, The Brotherhood also spoke out on Instagram where they said they were ‘truly gutted’ but were striving to be ‘humble in defeat.’ During their first audition, the performers left presenter Declan Donnelly visibly shaking when they asked him to take part in a terrifying stunt. After chopping a watermelon in half with a samurai sword, they decide to… Read full this story
- Amanda Holden sizzles in scarlet as she joins chic Alesha Dixon at Britain’s Got Talent auditions in Manchester
- Britain’s Got Talent semi-final to feature Sheridan Smith and Jason Donovan singing medley of Joseph hits
- What time is the Britain’s Got Talent 2018 final on ITV tonight, is Declan Donnelly hosting with Ant McPartlin and who are the BGT judges?
- Britain’s Got Talent’s Colin Thackery and his choir pals remember their lost comrades ahead of performing for the Queen
- Who won Britain’s Got Talent 2018 and which act came second in the BGT final?
- What did Britain’s Got Talent 2018 winner Lost Voice Guy win as a prize and who won the competition in 2017?
- Wurst show ever! Contestant on Germany's version of Britain's Got Talent horrifies judges by 'eating a sausage with her bottom'
- Britain’s Got Talent star Lost Voice Guy jokes he’s ‘as ugly as Phil and Grant Mitchell’ and shares chat-up lines
- Ed Sheeran has struck up an unlikely friendship with Britain’s Got Talent winner Colin Thackery
- Britain’s Got Talent winner Colin Thackery opens up about heartbreaking childhood
Britain's Got Talent act withdraws from semi-final have 398 words, post on www.bristolpost.co.uk at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.