An archive photo
MINSK, 27 May (BelTA) – Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko has sent greetings to Georgia President Salome Zourabichvili as the country celebrates Independence Day, BelTA learned from the press service of the Belarusian leader.
“The Republic of Belarus and Georgia have reached a high level of partnership relying on a strong foundation of spiritual unity of our cultures, common history, good relations between people and complementary economies,” the message of greetings reads. “I am convinced that the expansion of cooperation, joint projects in various fields will promote productive development of the two states.”
Aleksandr Lukashenko wished Salome Zourabichvili strong health and unflagging energy. He also wished the people of Georgia peace and prosperity.
- Sports fraternity wishes countrymen on Independence Day
- Celebrate Independence Day With Pomp: UP Government To Madrasas
- 243rd US Independence Day marked early in Ho Chi Minh City
- What Independence Day Means To TV Actors Pearl V Puri, Deepika Singh & others!
- Independence Day 2019: Add Elegance To Your Look With Special Make-up Tips
- Independence Day 2019: Modi Says USD 5 Trillion Economy Target Achievable
- ‘ Attack ’ To Be John Abraham’s Third Consecutive Independence Day Release
- Team India celebrates Independence Day in Galle
- John Abraham confirms Attack with Jacqueline Fernandez and Rakul Preet Singh for Independence Day 2020
- Iqra Aziz sends delightful birthday greetings to her 'Super Hero' Yasir Hussain