Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan of Armenia has sent a congratulatory message to Georgian Prime Minister Mamuka Bakhtadze on the national holiday of the country, the Independence Day celebrated on 26 May. The message, published by the PM’s press service, reads: “I cordially congratulate you and the friendly people of Georgia on the national holiday of Georgia, the Independence Day. The centuries-old Armenian-Georgian ties of friendship have always been distinguished by mutual respect and trust, which is a solid basis for the furtherance and expansion of our multifaceted agenda. On this occasion, I would like to express my appreciation of our regular meetings and discussions, which add new quality and content to our cooperation. I am confident that the high-level Armenian-Georgian relations will continue to strengthen in the best interest of our peoples. I wish you all the best and every success, as well as happiness, prosperity and progress to the brotherly people of Georgia.”
- Batuqui bistro in Larchmere to host Brazilian Independence Day party
- Latin superstars take over the Strip for Mexican Independence Day
- The Cringeworthy Way Ethan Hawke Turned Down 'Independence Day'
- Armenian PM candidate gets 0 votes, as intended
- Photos: Mexican Independence Day is celebrated in Los Angeles
- The Latest: Polish leaders to hold Independence Day march
- Happy Independence Day Trinidad and Tobago! Your Favorite Celebs And Public Figures From The Island
- Warsaw mayor bans far-right Nov. 11 Independence Day march
- Happy Independence Day To Brazil: Black Celebrities And Activists From Brazil
- National Guacamole Day / Mexican Independence Day (9/16) – Deals & Parties
Armenian PM congratulates Georgia on Independence Day have 250 words, post on www.panorama.am at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.