Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan of Armenia has sent a congratulatory message to Georgian Prime Minister Mamuka Bakhtadze on the national holiday of the country, the Independence Day celebrated on 26 May.
The message, published by the PM’s press service, reads:
“I cordially congratulate you and the friendly people of Georgia on the national holiday of Georgia, the Independence Day.
The centuries-old Armenian-Georgian ties of friendship have always been distinguished by mutual respect and trust, which is a solid basis for the furtherance and expansion of our multifaceted agenda.
On this occasion, I would like to express my appreciation of our regular meetings and discussions, which add new quality and content to our cooperation. I am confident that the high-level Armenian-Georgian relations will continue to strengthen in the best interest of our peoples.
I wish you all the best and every success, as well as happiness, prosperity and progress to the brotherly people of Georgia.”
- Armenian PM congratulates Georgian counterpart on Independence Day
- Pashinyan congratulates Georgia on National Holiday
- High level Georgia-Armenia official talks held in Tbilisi
- Armenia’s stability and democratic development strictly important for Georgia – PM Kvirikashvili
- ‘Armenia and Georgia are entering into a chapter of history which can be described as fraternal and collegial’ – Sarkissian
- Armenian, Georgian PMs sum up results of meeting
- Armenia’s revolutionary PM: ‘Deepened relations with EU’ on agenda
- Armenia’s opposition leader named prime minister, and his supporters erupt in cheers
- Doors of Baghramyan 26 will open end never close in front of people – Nikol Pashinyan