Cydney Henderson USA TODAY Published 9:49 PM EDT Sep 4, 2019 “America’s Got Talent” is two weeks away from crowing a winner. The first five finalists were revealed during Wednesday’s results show, meaning the advancing acts are only one performance away from winning $1 million. And the competition is stiff. Simon Cowell said all the contestants who moved on are ”building up to what could be the most mega, mega finals.” Howie Mandel agreed. For six other acts, however, their dreams came crashing down after being eliminated. Here’s what happened: The fans’ picks The three acts that received the most votes automatically advanced. Kodi Lee, an inspirational blind singer with autism, was the first act to move forward. He jumped for joy after the announcement, adding, “I feel so amazing.” “You are going to the finals for doing exactly what you were put on this Earth to do, which is be exactly who you are,” Gabrielle Union told Lee, her golden buzzer winner. Last night on ’America’s Got Talent’: Blind singer Kodi Lee proves he’s more than an inspiring story Singer Benicio Bryant joined him in the safe zone soon after. Simon Cowell said he believes the teen has “a shot to be one of the… Read full this story
- Britain's Got Talent act withdraws from semi-final
- Eleven acts face off in Britain’s Got Talent live final
- Britain's Got Talent fans brand The Haunting act a 'set up'
- The last semi-final of Britain's Got Talent is over
- Britain's Got Talent crowns series 13 winner
- Britain's Got Talent 2019 voting figures revealed in full
- Britain's Got Talent final brings in 8 million viewers
- Follow all the Britain's Got Talent action LIVE
- Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions – when is it next on TV?
- Britain’s Got Talent semi-final acts picked ahead of live shows
'America's Got Talent': Did Kodi Lee make it to the finals? have 302 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.