Cydney Henderson USA TODAY Published 9:49 PM EDT Sep 4, 2019 “America’s Got Talent” is two weeks away from crowing a winner. The first five finalists were revealed during Wednesday’s results show, meaning the advancing acts are only one performance away from winning $1 million. And the competition is stiff. Simon Cowell said all the contestants who moved on are ”building up to what could be the most mega, mega finals.” Howie Mandel agreed. For six other acts, however, their dreams came crashing down after being eliminated. Here’s what happened: The fans’ picks The three acts that received the most votes automatically advanced. Kodi Lee, an inspirational blind singer with autism, was the first act to move forward. He jumped for joy after the announcement, adding, “I feel so amazing.” “You are going to the finals for doing exactly what you were put on this Earth to do, which is be exactly who you are,” Gabrielle Union told Lee, her golden buzzer winner. Last night on ’America’s Got Talent’: Blind singer Kodi Lee proves he’s more than an inspiring story Singer Benicio Bryant joined him in the safe zone soon after. Simon Cowell said he believes the teen has “a shot to be one of the… Read full this story
- Courtney Hadwin debuts original song on America’s Got Talent: The Champions
- Paul Potts makes it to the America’s Got Talent: The Champions final
- Susan Boyle eliminated in America’s Got Talent: The Champions final
- America’s Got Talent star Courtney Hadwin signs to Simon Cowell’s record label
- Susan Boyle makes emotional appearance on America’s Got Talent
- Susan Boyle blows audience away as she performs I Dreamed A Dream in America’s Got Talent: Champions final
- Mel B and Heidi Klum axed from America’s Got Talent after five years and replaced by Julianne Hough and Gabrielle Union
- Britain’s Got Talent’s Lost Voice Guy Lee Ridley leaves viewers in hysterics as he fulfils dream at Royal Variety Performance
- What is Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions, when does it start and who are the judges?
- Susan Boyle gears up for major music comeback 10 years after Britain’s Got Talent success
'America's Got Talent': Did Kodi Lee make it to the finals? have 366 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at May 27, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.