Updated 0345 GMT (1145 HKT) May 16, 2019
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what’s happening in the world as it unfolds.
This article addresses hateful language that, while upsetting to many, is necessary to report what we found.
(CNN)The deadliest attack on Jews in American history appears to have triggered a spike in anti-Semitic searches on Google, exclusive research by CNN shows.
‘Chilling to the core’
The ‘lion’s den of hate’
Danger and defiance
- Ramadan 2018: Muslim, Jewish and Christian worshippers share Iftar meal at South Woodford mosque
- American game hunter sparks outrage after slaughtering rare black giraffe on South African hunt
- Newspaper gunman worked methodically, blocked exit, police say
- Police: Newspaper gunman planned deadly attack carefully
- Springfield Republican reporter resigns after tweet about Maryland newspaper gunman
- Japanese Blogger Is Killed After Giving Lecture on Online Trolls
- Police revive hunt for accomplice in murder of teen after execution of convict
- South Africa: Police Hunt for Suspects in Eersterust Police Station Attack
- No Holds Barred: The chosen people and the frozen people
- Hunter who slaughtered wild buffalo is gored to death as he loads carcass on to his jeep
- Capital Gazette gunman constantly harassed journalists on Twitter. Why wasn't he stopped?
- Slaughter at the Annapolis Capital: A Tragedy Hits Close to Home
- Mecca pilgrim leaps 300ft to his death into crowd of worshippers at Islam’s holiest site in the Great Mosque
- ‘He is a hero’: Armed civilian kills gunman at Tumwater Walmart
- Don’t let the poison of hate spread, fight back
- Dev 360: Don’t let the poison of hate spread, fight back
- Identity of gunman who killed 5 at a Maryland newspaper released
- South Africa: SA Jewish Board of Deputies Lays Complaint Against 3 Men Over Anti-Semitic Hate Speech
- Neo-Nazis thriving in Trump's America amid lack of hate speech laws
- Jewish Board of Deputies calls Jeremy Corbyn’s support for Palestine ‘Anti-semitic’
A gunman slaughtered 11 Jewish worshippers. Then people hunted for hate online have 2240 words, post on edition.cnn.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.