Zinedine Zidane is not hiding anything from the likes of Dani Ceballos, Marcos Llorente and Gareth Bale as it was just the Welshman who came as a substitute, albeit in the 80th minute, in the 1-1 draw away at Leganes. Real Madrid had gone nine days without a game and, given the absences of Sergio Ramos and Toni Kroos to name just two, it was only Lucas Vazquez and Bale who were called upon to change the game by Zidane; the rest remained in the dugout. Although that may have been a message from the Frenchman towards those he is not counting on for next season, Fede Valverde is clearly a player Zidane wants to keep at the club, either as a starter or a bench option. Ceballos returned to Butarque with Zidane as coach. It has been almost 14 months since that night in which the Andalusian played the final 29 seconds of the meeting between the two sides last season. The midfielder did not hide his disgust that night. Today, Zidane is the boss again and he did not bring Ceballos on from the bench, not even for 29 seconds. Llorente did not see any minutes either, and… Read full this story
- Unai Emery discusses chances of Arsenal making Dani Ceballos loan permanent
- Harriette Cole: Do I need to make clear that my husband is OK with this?
- Consistent failures in border control make it clear that the system is ripe for privatisation
- A nod and a wink here, finger-jabbing there, this rebellion is a mess of the Prime Minister's making
- Real Madrid news LIVE: Zidane on sack claims, Arsenal bid rejected, Bale to Man Utd backed
- Dani Ceballos impressing at Arsenal can help Real Madrid complete Kylian Mbappe transfer
- Real Madrid team news: Predicted 4-3-3 line up vs Mallorca – Bale, Modric and Kroos doubts
- Modric and Bale to miss Real's trip to Galatasaray
- Zidane focused solely on Mallorca amid ‘El Clasico’ postponement chaos
- Zidane bemoans Real Madrid’s lack of consistency following Mallorca upset
Zidane is making it clear to Ceballos, Llorente, Bale... have 335 words, post on www.marca.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.