Both Ousmane Dembele and Philippe Coutinho will be at Ernesto Valverde’s disposal for the Champions League quarter-final second leg against Manchester United, and the Barcelona coach will have to pick which one he wants to play alongside Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in attack. The Frenchman has fully recovered from his injury and started the Catalan side’s 0-0 draw at Huesca on Saturday. Meanwhile, the former Liverpool playmaker had a positive performance at Old Trafford, giving Valverde a pleasant headache with regard to whom he should start on Tuesday night. Before getting injured, Dembele had firmly secured his spot in the starting line-up, but Coutinho managed to fill in for the 21-year-old, despite some unconvincing performances. Should Valverde favour a more defensive approach against the Red Devils, Arturo Vidal could feature in the midfield, switching from a 4-4-3 system to 4-4-2.
- With Messi out, Coutinho, Dembele must step up for Barcelona
- Ousmane Dembele Sparkles But Lionel Messi Needed Off Bench To Rescue Barcelona
- Barcelona fans still upset with Coutinho
- Burden falls on Coutinho to keep Brazil going at World Cup
- Coutinho scores his 1st Bayern goal in 4-0 rout of Cologne
- Coutinho, Lewandowski and Memphis… who Chelsea boss Lampard could sign in January if transfer ban lifted
- Team Trump: Saudis See This Attack as Their 9/11
- 'We will tear them down': Turkey launches attack on US-backed Kurds in northern Syria
- Dembele injury deepens Barca's injury problems in attack
- Klopp wrestles with Liverpool’s midfield dilemma
Valverde's dilemma between Dembele and Coutinho in attack have 248 words, post on www.marca.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.