HOUSE choc full with Easter treats? Use your leftovers for fancy drinks. Here is how to turn your kitchen into a choc-tail bar — it is bank holiday, after all. EGG-SPRESSO MARTINI: Knock up an Easter alternative to the espresso martini for the ultimate festive tipple. Mix together one part vodka, one part Baileys and one part chocolate (or coffee) liqueur and combine in a cocktail shaker. If you don’t have liqueur, you can up the Vodka or Baileys, to taste. Pour into your chosen glass and garnish with crushed-up leftover mini eggs. Yum. BUN-BELIEVABLE BEVVY: Prefer hot cross buns to chocolate? Wow your Easter guests with a Hot Cross Bun Sour using leftover buns with booze from your cupboard. Combine one part sherry with two parts amaretto, 25ml lemon juice and 25ml egg whites in a shaker and strain into a glass over ice. Top with your hot cross bun syrup and enjoy. CUP A LOAD OF THIS: Turn your Easter eggs into cups by chopping off the tops and filling with your favourite tipple. This also works well for kids’ milkshakes or even as an Easter-themed ice cream bowl. You can also melt the eggs to decorate cakes… Read full this story
- How to Use a Chocolate Fountain
- New York for Holiday Shopping - Knock off Your Holiday List in a Top Ten Shopping Destination
- Crochet Flowers - A Great Way to Use Up Your Leftover Yarn!
- Unsecured Holiday Loans - Worry Free Holidays
- Holiday Plus Size Clothing Store Guide
- 100 Top Action Verbs to Use to Write Powerful, Effective Resume Subheads that Will Win You the Job
- Holiday Leftover Ideas
- 6 Tips For Getting Free Airline Tickets
- Promotional Marketing - Effective Marketing With Waterless Tattoos
- Holiday Special Occasion - Party and Cocktail Dressees for 2007
Use your Easter chocolate leftovers to knock up swanky cocktails this holiday — plus win FREE tickets to LEGOLAND worth £120 have 297 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.