The TV Choice Awards will not take place at The Dorchester Hotel this year amid a boycott of Brunei-owned hotels over the country’s anti-LGBT laws, organisers have said. The event has joined th[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Anti-gay laws inspire Sochi boycotts
- USOC studying Russian anti-gay law
- IOC wants assurances from Russia on anti-gay law
- Athlete quotes on Russia’s anti-gay laws
- Anti-gay law divides athletes
- IOC wants assurances on anti-gay law
- FIFA asks WCup host Russia to explain anti-gay law
- Putin plays down new anti-gay law
- Spain passes new anti-doping law
- Spanish government approves new anti-doping law
TV Choice Awards boycotts Dorchester Hotel over Brunei anti-LGBT laws have 113 words, post on www.irishnews.com at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.