Lock Lane were back to winning ways in the Conference Premier with a 32-22 victory away to Thornhill Trojans.
The hosts were 18-12 ahead early in the second half, thanks to tries by Danny Ratcliffe, Jake Wilson and Jake Ratcliffe, each of which George Woodcock converted.
Lock Lane, however, blasted back with four unanswered tries to lead 32-18 on 70 minutes as Luke Tagg went over, Craig Savage crossed the line twice and Tom Sowerby completed his hat-trick. James Woods also added a couple of goals.
Nathan Fozzard had earlier improved Sowerby’s first two tries while Thornhill, despite having Wilson sent-off on 72 minutes for an alleged dangerous tackle, suggested what might have been with a consolation touchdown for Sam Ratcliffe.
Lock Lane climbed to sixth and are away to second from bottom Kells this Saturday.
- Staal's hat trick helps Wild extend win streak to five
- Mike Green’s first hat trick helps Red Wings win final opener at JLA
- In pictures: O'Brien hat-trick helps Armagh retain Nutty Krust Cup
- Tatar’s 1st career hat trick helps Red Wings beat Ducks 6-4 (Dec 17, 2016)
- Granlund’s first career hat trick helps Wild top Canucks
- Kucherov’s hat trick helps Lightning turn back Senators 5-1 (Feb 27, 2017)
- Duclair’s hat trick nets Coyotes OT win over Senators
- Forsberg’s hat trick helps Predators beat Avalanche 4-2 (Feb 23, 2017)
- Aho’s 1st hat trick helps Hurricanes beat Flyers to end skid (Jan 31, 2017)
- Faulk’s hat trick helps Hurricanes rout Kings 7-3