She is busy on the promotional trail for her new book, Pescan: A Feel Good Cookbook. And actress Abbie Cornish enjoyed a well-deserved break on Thursday while making the rounds in New York City. Joined by co-author and chef Jacqueline King, the 36-year-old sipped on a refreshing drink as the pair made their way around the city. Thirsty work! Abbie Cornish enjoyed a refreshing drink as she promoted her new cookbook in New York City on Thursday Beaming beauty! The actress turned author is busy on the promotional trail for her new book Pescan: A Feel Good Cookbook The Candy star dressed in head-to-toe black, covering up from the cold in a tight turtleneck sweater and a matching black button-up cardigan. Underneath she wore a striped midi skirt teamed with tights and ballet flats. She accessorised with a black leather Chloe bag, sunglasses from Tiffany & Co. and a tassel necklace. Abbie is the promotional trail for her new book, Pescan: A Feel Good Cookbook, which she co-authored with her friend, chef Jacqueline. The Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri star, who is now based permanently in Los Angeles, first moved to the United States in 2007. Lady in black: The Candy star… Read full this story
- Kate Bosworth goes ladybug chic in red before swapping into chic yellow satin as she promotes new Netflix thriller The I-Land
- Eva Longoria cuts a super chic figure in fitted black turtleneck and high-waist trousers for lunch date with husband Jose Baston and friends
- Black Mirror Season 3 Trailer Announces New Episodes on Netflix
- Victoria Beckham and her husband David step out in matching black ensembles as they celebrate Sotheby's 275th anniversary at exclusive soirée
- Former WAG Abby Gilmore reveals surprising true feelings towards ex-fiancé Jake Stringer's new girlfriend... three years after her bitter split from the Essendon star
- Elizabeth Hurley wows in asymmetrical pink and black dress as she continues promotional duties for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Eva Longoria and husband Pepe Baston enjoy dinner with pals before hitting the road in their new Ferrari
- 'He was out of his mind on acid:' Black-and-white photos in a new book show rock legends from Jimi to Janis to Johnny in the 1960s during San Francisco's counterculture heyday taken by the photographer whose iconic images helped to define the decade
- USA and Oman a step closer to a place in the new order
- Kim Kardashian gives step-by-step demonstration of how to use her new body tape... before sharing throwback of herself using GAFFERS TAPE which 'ripped skin'
Thirsty work! Abbie Cornish enjoys a refreshing drink as she steps out in a black turtleneck and matching button-up cardigan while promoting her new pescan cookbook have 420 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.