She is busy on the promotional trail for her new book, Pescan: A Feel Good Cookbook.
And actress Abbie Cornish enjoyed a well-deserved break on Thursday while making the rounds in New York City.
Joined by co-author and chef Jacqueline King, the 36-year-old sipped on a refreshing drink as the pair made their way around the city.
Thirsty work! Abbie Cornish enjoyed a refreshing drink as she promoted her new cookbook in New York City on Thursday
Beaming beauty! The actress turned author is busy on the promotional trail for her new book Pescan: A Feel Good Cookbook
The Candy star dressed in head-to-toe black, covering up from the cold in a tight turtleneck sweater and a matching black button-up cardigan.
Underneath she wore a striped midi skirt teamed with tights and ballet flats.
She accessorised with a black leather Chloe bag, sunglasses from Tiffany & Co. and a tassel necklace.
Abbie is the promotional trail for her new book, Pescan: A Feel Good Cookbook, which she co-authored with her friend, chef Jacqueline.
The Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri star, who is now based permanently in Los Angeles, first moved to the United States in 2007.
Lady in black: The Candy star dressed in head-to-toe black, covering up from the cold in a tight turtleneck sweater and a matching black button-up cardigan
Abbie previously said she was hesitant to relocate, telling Sunday Life: ‘I’d danced around the issue for a long time because, honestly, I was afraid.
‘I didn’t know if I could be in that Hollywood environment as a country girl from Lochinvar [a village in the Hunter Region of New South Wales] and not feel insecure.’
In addition to her acting career, Abbie is also a rapper and songwriter who performs under the name MC Dusk.
In 2015, she even supported U.S. rapper Nas on his Australian tour.
Hand-in-hand: She was joined by co-author and chef Jacqueline King on the book tour
Best of friends: The pair held hands and wrapped their arms around one another
Pop of colour: The blonde actress accentuated her alabaster complexion by wearing a pop of red lipstick on her pout
Chic: She accessorised with a black leather Chloe bag, sunglasses from Tiffany & Co. and a tassel necklace
- 'I hope there's a good reason for this!' Fans' outrage as Australian star Abbie Cornish is mysteriously absent from Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan season two
- 'It's a story begging to be told:' Abbie Cornish scores lead role in new Seven drama Secret Bridemaids' Business... after the actress revealed she 'can't wait to start a family' with MMA fighter fiance Adel Altamini
- Monochrome magic! Abbie Cornish sports a quirky black frock and an embellished white coat at the Heath Ledger Scholarship event
- Who's that girl? Abbie Cornish covers up in an edgy ensemble and wears dark sunglasses as she promotes her new cookbook in New York City
- 'You just described life goals!' Abbie Cornish showcases details her idyllic day-to-day life as she shows fans the inside of her lavish home
- Blooming beauty! Actress Abbie Cornish is stylish in a colourful floral dress as she enjoys a day of shopping in Beverly Hills
- That's a bold look! Abbie Cornish commands attention in a layered lace ensemble and retro purple shades at BAFTA Tea Party in Beverly Hills
- Abbie Cornish 'can't wait to start a family' with her MMA fighter fiance Adel Altamimi
- Abbie Cornish and Ryan Corr pay tribute to actor Heath Ledger at the opening of an exhibition dedicated to the life and works of the late Oscar-winner
- EXCLUSIVE: 'We are both very happy!' Abbie Cornish speaks about her engagement bliss after saying yes to Al-Qaeda hostage turned champion MMA fighter Adel Altamimi