Ljubljana, 5 April – Slovenian companies will soon be able to do business on Amazon Europe, as the US tech company gets technically adjusted to include Slovenia among supported countries in the second half of the year, the Slovenian Ministry of Economic Development and Technology said on Friday.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.
- When is Cyber Monday 2019: When the deals begin and what to expect this year
- Vatebra emerges ‘Tech Company of the Year’ thrice in a row
- Mumbai has highest salary hike expectation this year: Survey
- ECB keeps key interest rates unchanged, strategy review expected next year
- Broadcom full-year forecast gets a 5G boost
- The grassroots coalition that took on Amazon ... and won
- Fan Nicole Kidman Wants More ‘Sexy Date Night Movies’ From Amazon
- Amazon does half of its deliveries in-house, is set to overtake UPS by 2022
- Prime Leverage: How Amazon wields power in the technology world
- Amazon sees a decline in revenue in India