PUBLISHED: 18:00 05 April 2019
Liz Godrey-Day with her Rainbow Sand Art at Weston Museum’s Mother’s Day craft fair. Picture: MARK ATHERTON
Weston Museum has a host of activities on offer to entertain children throughout Easter.
Easter-themed slime workshops start on Sunday, followed by ocean-themed slime sessions on April 17-18.
During these events, there will also be sand art activities.
Easter craft workshops are running on Wednesday and April 14 and children will be able to make mosaic pots and Easter cards.
The popular LEGO workshops will return on Good Friday, followed by a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
There are various time slots for the activities and sessions are £5.
The museum, in Burlington Street, is also celebrating the first anniversary of the children’s archaeology club on Saturday from 10am to noon and people can put their knowledge to the test during the monthly quiz on Wednesday.
To book a space on one of the workshops, call 01934 621028.
- Remote Easter Island set for total solar eclipse
- The little museum that could(n't)
- Improving Vietnam’s museums: A call for reform from curators
- Improving VN’s museums: A call for reform from curators
- Three sets of 17th Century Human remains found after Derry Archaeological dig
- Trading antiques in Vietnam – Conclusion: Doubt over antique gold linga in museum
- Cham sculpture museum in Da Nang
- LA museum unearths ice-age mammoth skull
- Nghe An: Digging a well, discovering giant fossil bones
- Exhibition digs into ethnic people's life