Head of the State Protocol Department of the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry, Ambassador Parvin Mirzazade received the newly appointed Honorary Consul of San Marino to the country Rasim Gasimov.
At the meeting Rasim Gasimov presented his patent credentials as honorary consul to Ambassador Mirzazade, the Foreign Ministry told AzVision.az.
Mirzazade wished every success to the honorary consul in his future endeavors.
The sides exchanged their views on the current status of relations between Azerbaijan and San Marino.
- Michael Llamas Lhuillier appointed new head of M Lhuillier Financial Services Group
- Korea opens Honorary Consulate in Davao
- A bite-size honorary consulate
- Giants Germany set to steamroll tiny San Marino
- San Marino beckons OFWs
- Record beckons for Rooney in San Marino
- Ducati’s Petrucci fastest in San Marino
- Duterte appoints new DOTr officials
- Tan appointed new president of PDIC
- Duterte appoints new envoys to US, Australia; 3 to China