Harry Potter fans, including Sam Thompson and Nicola Roberts, enjoyed a magical evening at the grand opening of Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
The celebs were out in force for the exclusive event at the Warner Bros Studio Tour – which was kicked off by Lucius Malfoy himself, Jason Issacs.
Early visitor Made in Chelsea star Sam- a self-confessed superfan of the JK Rowling series – joked that he was using the launch as an opportunity to screen for potential life partners.
26-year-old Sam said that while some men dream of a girlfriend that loves watching Match of the Day, all he wants is a lady who loves Harry Potter as much as he does.
Last month Sam proved his dedication with a wand tattoo etched on his left arm, as as a permanent reminder of his love for the boy wizard.
The unveiling came just weeks before he announced plans to quit Made in Chelsea after six years.
Hintint at latest plans at the Studio Tour, Sam said he’s had a studio built into his home in the hope of starting his own podcast and a career in presenting.
Fellow ‘Potter nerds’ Nicola Roberts of Girls Aloud, and the Pussycat Dolls’ Kimberley Wyatt also enjoyed taking in the newest expansion of the popular studio tour in North West London.
The singers were pictured strolling through the marble pillars of Gringotts’ grand entrance and into the Lestrange vault before exploring the destroyed wizarding bank, as seen in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
Officially opening on Saturday 6th April, the 16,500sqft Gringotts Wizarding Bank expansion will be the Studio Tour’s biggest addition to date and features an impressive new Hub area which houses additional retail spaces inspired by Diagon Alley, and the brand-new Chocolate Frog Café.
Suspended from the ceiling in the Hub area, resting above the heads of visitors, is a huge Ukrainian Ironbelly model with a wingspan of 64ft.
This dragon model, along with the Gringotts Wizarding Bank set, has been designed and built by members of the original crew members who worked on the hugely successful magical film series including Oscar and BAFTA winning Production Designer Stuart Craig, Construction Manager Paul Hayes and Head Propmaker Pierre Bohanna.
- Harry Potter cast tragedies as Paul Ritter dies of secret brain tumour
- Stars you never knew were related from Brooke Vincent and Ellie Leach to the Corrie twins with an Emmerdale sister
- Ambitious House lawmakers look for promotions
- New movies coming out in 2021: Black Widow and blockbuster delays
- Webby Nominations: Trevor Noah, Megan Thee Stallion, ‘Ratatouille: The Tik Tok Musical’ Among Nominees
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden assails 'epidemic' of gun violence amid SC, Texas shootings
- 100 Best Western Films of All Time, According to Critics
- Ilana Glazer and Zoe Lister-Jones Lead the 2021 Tribeca Film Festival Lineup
- County Championship preview - Group 3: Are Yorkshire and Lancashire the sides to beat?
- Another promising sign: PGA Tour players return this week for Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- Tribeca Film Festival Unveils Main Lineup For June Event
- 100 Best Comedy Films of All Time, According to Critics
- Confessions of an Ivy League Frat Boy: Inside Dartmouth’s Hazing Abuses
- Thor: Love and Thunder: Six Marvel Comics characters Russell Crowe could play
- The Hill's Morning Report - Census winners and losers; House GOP huddles
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden address to Congress will dominate busy week
Sam Thompson joins Harry Potter star Jason Issacs for Gringotts Bank launch have 549 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.