WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Josh remembers yelling over and over for her to stop. But she didn’t. He has to deal with people asking ‘how a 6 foot 3 guy could be raped’ or ‘why I didn’t like it’. “Let’s take the gender out of it. Trauma is trauma,” he said. Josh spoke to CTV as part of its Challenge the Silence series. One in six boys will be sexually abused before they are 18. In this video series, 10 men have told their stories. All grew up believing they were the only ones it had happened to. Now they want other victims to know they are not alone and, if they are ready, help is there for them. He said for a number of years he did not remember what had happened and “deliberately pushed it all down”. “And it hit me when I was actually at a festival with a whole bunch of people. “I woke up and I was feeling really vulnerable.” He had not felt that way in a long time and when he asked himself: “When had I felt like this before?” it all came back. “That was a confusing time for me and it took about… Read full this story
- Commonwealth swimmer 'raped woman, 19, after she slept with his Team GB friend'
- Former Ros Na Rún actor Garrett Phillips jailed for six years for raping woman
- Married City worker 'raped woman, 18, after she was thrown out of nightclub'
- Former Commonwealth Games swimmer cleared of raping woman
- Man, 30, jailed for five years for raping woman he met on dating app
- Commonwealth Games swimmer 'raped woman after friend had sex with her because he thought that made it OK'
- Swimmer 'raped woman' after sex with friend
- Man raped woman, 21, while on licence for raping another woman
- Man accused of raping woman tells jury that sex was consensual
- Commonwealth Games swimmer 'raped woman'
Raped by a woman: They ask 'why didn't I like it' have 314 words, post on www.odt.co.nz at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.