Oprah Winfrey is standing up for Meghan Markle. The television mogul, who just announced her partnership with Prince Harry in creating a mental health series launching on Apple next year, appeared on CBS This Morning to talk about the project on Wednesday, and conversation turned to the royal mom-to-be. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. “I think she’s being portrayed unfairly, and I feel that if people really knew her they would know that she is not only everything we perceive of her in being graceful and dynamic in holding that position, but she just has a wonderful, warm, giving, loving heart,” Winfrey, 65, said of the Duchess of Sussex, 37. “I think it’s very unfair.” Gayle King, who attended Meghan’s baby shower in New York City, then added: “She’s very kind. She doesn’t seem to buy into [her bad press] though.” A month after Meghan shared that she does not feed into negativity by looking at Twitter, Winfrey reiterated that the royal mom-to-be “does not read anything.” “I think that’s remarkable that despite everything that’s going on she does not read anything,”… Read full this story
- What Actually Happened to Princess Diana—and Why It's Not Happening to Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle Makes Unexpected Phone Call to British Lawmaker After Supportive Open Letter
- Archie meets the Archbishop! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry take son to tea with veteran anti-apartheid campaigner Desmond Tutu whose daughter jokes: 'He's going to be a ladies' man!'
- 'Being a working mum and travelling with a baby... it's a lot but it's all so exciting!' Meghan Markle reveals the hardships of taking Archie on royal tour of South Africa
- Full transcript of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement interview
- Meghan Markle reveals that Michelle Obama answered all her Vogue interview questions over EMAIL - and admits she wishes she'd made a phone call
- Hillary Clinton Longs to Hug Meghan Markle, Comfort Her over Media Coverage
- EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle sent a touching apology for not being at her 20-year high school reunion to her classmates - the day before she gave birth to Archie
- Prince Harry's Rumored Rift With William and Meghan Markle's Struggle Addressed in Documentary: Everything We Learned
- Meghan Markle's fans can now explore wedding reception venue - next door to their new home
Oprah Winfrey Says Meghan Markle Is 'Being Portrayed Unfairly': 'She Has a Wonderful, Loving Heart' have 395 words, post on people.com at April 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.