NETFLIX is bringing you tons of new movies and TV shows viewing pleasure in May. Here are all the amazing films from Friends With Benefits to Step Up – plus all the binge watching TV shows which includes the return of Lucifer and Good Girls. What’s new on Netflix in May 2019? Whether it’s a movie, TV series or original show, Netflix is the place we turn to each month for our telly fix. Here’s what you can look forward to catching in May… May 1 Munafik 2 (2018) – Sakinah, a poor single mum in an isolated village, is haunted by an evil spirit linked to Abuja, a man with misleading religious teachings. Adam has to embark on a rescue mission to save Sakinah from the evil spirit and Abu Jar’s torment. Knock Down The House (2019) – A look at the people involved with various political campaigns during the 2018 US congressional election. Robin Hood The Rebellion (2018) – With his true love captured by the villainous Sheriff of Nottingham, the legendary Robin Hood and his crew of outlaws execute a daring rescue to save her. Friends with Benefits (2011) – A young man and woman decide to take… Read full this story
- To little surprise, Netflix renews ‘Black Mirror’ for season 5
- Disney Plus: our guide to exclusive shows, 2020 movies and how to sign up
- Who Won Comic-Con 2019?
- Netflix's Leslie Jones: Time Machine Trailer Channels Game of Thrones
- Every TV Show and Movie Coming to Netflix This Week
- Thousands of hacked Disney+ accounts are already up for sale on the 'dark web' just days after the new streaming service goes live
- Disney Plus battled Apple TV Plus in 2019's first streaming war, and won big
- What to watch on TV This Week: ‘A Christmas Story,’ holiday specials and more
- What games, movies, and TV made you happiest in 2019?
- We have some questions about Netflix’s massive ‘Murder Mystery’ viewership numbers
New on Netflix May 2019 – movies, TV and original series next month have 315 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 27, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.