What Car Should You Buy The experts at Jalopnik answer your car-buying questions. Robert loves his MG, but now a kiddo is in the picture the British roadster isn’t the most ideal car for kid transport—even though a car seat technically fits. He needs something affordable, safe, reasonably fuel efficient and a manual transmission. What car should he buy? (Welcome back to What Car Should You Buy? Where we give real people real advice about buying cars. ) Here is the scenario: For the past five years or so, my daily driver — and only car — has been an MGB. It’s fun, cheap, and small, even if it is a constant project to keep it on the road. Anyway, last month, my wife gave birth to our daughter and has told me in no uncertain terms that my rusty old British iron is no place for a newborn. (Despite the fact that a car seat totally fits on the passenger seat — I have the pic to prove it.) My wife has a newish Honda Civic, but (quite fairly) she doesn’t want to be the only one who can drive with the baby. When she goes back to work,… Read full this story
- Bangers on a budget: The best cars for under £500
- The best Buick money can buy is a $44,000 rebuke to European sport sedans — here's what it's like to drive (GM)
- We drove the two best American luxury cars money can buy -- and the winner is clear
- Kiplinger's Money Power: The best way to buy a used car
- Dodge Dealership Dread With Online Used Car Sellers
- These are the top 5 cars for getting a good year-end deal in Sacramento, Modesto area
- It isn't hard to understand why Tesla owners love their cars so much
- The coolest car from the year you were born
- MG Hector: Which Variant To Buy
- Can you correctly guess the price of this car without using Google?
My Old MG Roadster Isn't the Best Car for a Baby! What Car Should I Buy? have 317 words, post on jalopnik.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.