A MILLIONAIRE mum who abducted her two British daughters and took them to Ukraine has been named after refusing to bring them back, reports claim. Heiress Anna Tigipko, 34, who is the daughter of former Ukrainian deputy prime minister, Sergiy Tigipko, has ignored repeated court rulings to return her daughters. She took her daughters on holiday to Ukraine in November 2017 after her divorce from their British father and has not come back, a court heard. Scotland Yard is investigating both the mum and her own oligarch dad – Mr Tigipko – after the 59-year-old was accused of helping his daughter in the abduction. A senior judge has now ruled that the heiress and her dad can be identified in an attempt to “shame” them into obeying the court orders. This has been seen as a landmark ruling because judges usually only name the abductors in cases like these when children’s whereabouts are unknown. LANDMARK RULING It could set a precedent after Mr Justice Mostyn said “there is a strong public interest in far more press reporting of international child abduction”. Anna and Sergiy Tigipko both fought strongly against the transparency bid. The businesswoman, who ran a Harley Street clinic, married… Read full this story
- Brit who took mum to suicide clinic died after falling ill at facility
- Mum banned from daughter's nativity play after playground bust-up with parent
- 'Jealous' mother 'kills her three-week-old daughter in Ukraine
- Mum of transgender daughter WITHDRAWS police complaint over 'abuse' claims
- Mum sent happy daughter away on holiday and found out days later she was dead
- Brit children 'missing in Caribbean' after dad 'flees UK without mum's consent'
- Mum who drowned daughter after wrongly accusing husband of affair jailed
- Mum ‘cuts baby daughter’s throat as she thought husband loved her more’
- Mum ‘cuts baby daughter’s throat as she thought husband loved her than her’
- Mum's agony over baby found dead as dad, 32, charged with murder
Millionaire mum ‘ABDUCTED her two Brit daughters and took them to Ukraine with help from her own tycoon dad’ have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.