Pho Sai deputy inspector Pol Captain Sornsak Phetchtakua and a medical examiner visited the Khong Jiam-Khemarat Road near Huai Ta Wang Bridge in Tambon Song Khon. They found the body of unnamed man in his 30s in the driver’s seat of the wrecked Honda Jazz with the licence plate number Ngo Thor 6575 Chiang Mai. They suspect the man was transporting the logs for a gang. Rescue workers sent the body to Pho Sai Hospital’s morgue while the logs were passed to a forestry unit for inspection.
- 33-year-old man dies after jumping before Delhi Metro train
- Man dies after ‘encounter’ with SF police at Mission District hospital
- Man dies in apparent road rage incident in west Harris County
- Police: Man dies when shots fired in encounter with officers
- Murder inquiry launched after man dies in Barry town centre
- Police: Man Dies During Arrest For Allegedly Selling Illegal Cigarettes On Staten Island
- Japanese man dies on flight after ingesting 246 bags of cocaine: report
- Forest Hill Man Dies in Crash on Bel Air Bypass: Police
- Mumbai: Attacked for wearing headphones, 20-year-old man dies in Mulund; one arrested
- Man Dies after Bike Falls into Pothole; Rights Panel Registers Case
Man dies transporting rosewood logs have 196 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.