So far, 2019 is turning out to be a very good year for many marijuana stocks. But not for all of them. Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY), for example, is performing much worse than most of its peers, with its share price slipping nearly 16% year to date. However, Tilray ranked as the top-performing Canadian marijuana stock of 2018. The company has tremendous opportunities for growth in the future. If you’re looking to buy Tilray while it’s down, though, here are five things you should know first. Continue Reading Below 1. Great partners One area in which Tilray has arguably outshone its peers is in forging multiple partnerships with big players outside of the cannabis industry. Granted, Canopy Growth and Cronos Group have made deals that involved significant investments from their partners. Tilray, though, has teamed up with several large global companies. Tilray’s first major deal was with Novartis’ Sandoz subsidiary. The relationship was initially limited to developing and marketing medical cannabis products in Canada. However, Tilray and Novartis later expanded the scope of their partnership to a global scale. In December, Tilray announced a partnership with big beermaker Anheuser-Busch InBev to research cannabis-infused nonalcoholic beverages for potential introduction in the Canadian… Read full this story
- 'I'd always look closely, without them knowing I'm watching'
- Which Action Camera Should You Buy? 4 Things You Must Check Before You Buy
- Thomas Cook couple buy £2000 trip knowing they wouldn't go
- Busy Philipps looks leggy in a pretty floral dress as she runs errands after revealing she almost divorced her husband over parenting row
- Helen Mirren, 74, looks radiant in white floral blouse and high-waisted black trousers as she departs Catherine the Great screening in New York City
- Online Marketing: People Buy, They Are Not Sold
- Checklist 101: Guide Before Buying A Property In Spain
- 5 Dressing Tips To Help You Look Like A Million On A Minimum Wage
- Want To Know More About Your Visitors?
- What to Look for When Buying Down Comforters
Looking to Buy Tilray? 5 Things You Should Know First have 325 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at April 7, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.