Lloyd Kelly has been named one of the best young stars in the Championship.
Pointing to the amount of clubs who have been linked with the 20-year-old, they were also impressed by Kelly’s versatility at the back.
They said: “Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal are among the clubs reportedly interested in Lloyd Kelly, the latest off the increasingly reliable production line in operation at Ashton Gate.
“With Bristol City since the age of 12, a handful of games last season preceded his breakthrough campaign where he has shifted to the left from his age-grade role at centre-back.
“Robins boss Lee Johnson described the 6ft 3in rookie as a “Rolls Royce of a player” before even handing him a start and the chance to show his class and ability to represent England at Under-20 and Under-21 level.
“Strong in the air, composed and imposing, little wonder plenty are keeping tabs on a player whose current deal still has two years to run.”
Yet Johnson may well take issue with the labelling of Kelly as a left-back.
The Robins boss has previously said that he can foresee the defender moving over to a permanent role in the centre of defence in future.
He said: “I think he’ll end up a centre-half, at 24, 25 he’ll roll into that centre-half position.
“I believe in the person first and foremost and the attributes he’s got as a football, I think, can take him all the way to the top.”
Also included on the list were Swansea City’s Daniel James, Norwich City’s Max Aarons, Hull City’s Jarrod Bowen, Leeds United’s Kalvin Phillips, Birmingham City’s Che Adams and Brentford’s Neal Maupay.
- Exeter City academy: How League Two side is making millions from best young players
- Justin Rose keeps one eye on world No 1 race at Players Championship as Dustin Johnson takes joint-lead
- Dustin Johnson takes early lead at Players Championship golf
- Players Championship highlights: Best action, shots and scores from Round Two
- Players Championship 2018, day three: Tiger Woods rolls back the years but Webb Simpson takes seven-shot lead into final round
- Johnson enjoys best ever Players round
- India's Anirban Lahiri Hopes to Regain Form at PLAYERS Championship
- Players Championships 2018: Lahiri Opens With Impressive 69 to be Tied 27th
- Webb Simpson earns emotional victory at The Players Championship
- The Players Championship preview