Lloyd Kelly has been named one of the best young stars in the Championship. BBC Sport made the list of rising talent in the division, and heaped a lot of praise on the young Bristol City defender. Pointing to the amount of clubs who have been linked with the 20-year-old, they were also impressed by Kelly’s versatility at the back. They said: “Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal are among the clubs reportedly interested in Lloyd Kelly, the latest off the increasingly reliable production line in operation at Ashton Gate. “With Bristol City since the age of 12, a handful of games last season preceded his breakthrough campaign where he has shifted to the left from his age-grade role at centre-back. “Robins boss Lee Johnson described the 6ft 3in rookie as a “Rolls Royce of a player” before even handing him a start and the chance to show his class and ability to represent England at Under-20 and Under-21 level. “Strong in the air, composed and imposing, little wonder plenty are keeping tabs on a player whose current deal still has two years to run.” Yet Johnson may well take issue with the labelling of Kelly as a left-back. The Robins… Read full this story
- Ben Stokes named NatWest PCA Players' Player of the Year
- Rory McIlroy named PGA Tour Player of the Year
- 'Most impressive of the young players'
- Golfer Trent Peterson wins Mid-Players Championship
- Bruins notebook: Young players build off playoff experience
- Deshaun Watson Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week (Again)
- 5 Best Video Player Applications For Android
- Salah among world's best three players – Elmohamady
- Chip Kelly On His Ideal Players: 'We Want A Bunch Of Guys That Love Playing Football'
- Amherst's Nick O'Neil named News football player of the week
Lloyd Kelly named one of the best young players in Championship have 292 words, post on www.bristolpost.co.uk at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.