Latest so far:Former FAI CEO John Delaney has said he could not answer committee questions on the €100,000 loan to the FAI, citing legal adviceFAI president Donal Conway said a short term cash flow issue arose in April 2017Mr Delaney issued a personal cheque for €100,000 which was cashed the next day to meet the bill from one unnamed contractorMr Conway said the FAI did break the rules by not informing Sport Ireland of the loanFAI board not told about €100,000 loan for almost two yearsMr Conway confirmed a report recommending a new role for John Delaney was commissioned by the FAI only after media queries into a 2017 €100,000 loan.Update: A consultant’s report recommending John Delaney be appointed Executive Vice President of the FAI was commissioned only after media queries into a 2017 €100,000 loan from him to his employer were submitted.FAI President Donal Conway confirmed under questioning that the commissioning of the Jonathan Hall report which recommended the change of role for Mr Delaney occurred after the first query from Sunday Times in early March. Under questioning from Fine Gael TD Noel Rock, it emerged that the FAI Board considered a “draft” of the Hall report before the… Read full this story
- 2020 hopeful John Delaney slams Trump on trade: 'Every acre of ground in Iowa is worth less today'
- Microsoft’s president of Windows Phone moves to a new role
- From catching up to forging ahead: China’s new role in the semiconductor industry
- T-Mobile president and CEO John Legere predicts what will happen in wireless during 2017
- Sledgehammer’s founders leave Call of Duty studio for new roles at Activision
- 40 New Social Media Resources You May Have Missed
- How Will Amazon's New Social Media Platform Benefit Brands?
- Motorola goes for the funny bone with new social media ads
- CBS President confirms a standalone Showtime app is coming
- SIA’s VP of Global Policy to address China’s new role in the semiconductor industry at The ConFab 2016
Live: FAI President confirms decision on John Delaney's new role was made after media queries on €100k loan have 327 words, post on www.irishexaminer.com at April 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.