Welling boss Steve King insists their Good Friday win over Chelmsford does not set down a marker for the play-offs.Two first-half goals for Bradley Goldberg gave the Wings maximum points and means they are almost certain to finish in the top three in National Leaue South.The two teams could yet meet again in the play-offs at Park View Road but King says you can’t read too much into that result.“Third place ends up playing the winners of fourth and seventh,” said King. “Chelmsford for me are going to get fourth place so it will be the winners of their game. There’s a possibly that it could happen again.“We didn’t really throw down a marker. First half we did, if we’d gone on and won three or four then that would have thrown a proper marker down. But we didn’t throw a marker down for me.“They were much better in the second half but they’ll go away thinking if they’d played like they did in the second half in the first then it might have been different.“It was not a complete performance by us by any stretch.”Welling finish their league campaign at relegation-threatened East Thurrock on Easter Monday before hosting Hampton… Read full this story
- On the Bus With B.B. King
- Family Fun: MATCH Family Fun Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Final Fantasy 15 Chapter 13 - The Imperial Capital Gralea, A King's Struggle
- They can't Let It Go! Mother reveals her family is terrified of a 'HAUNTED' Elsa doll that they have thrown out TWICE - only for the Frozen toy to mysteriously reappear both times
- Final Fantasy 15 Chapter 2 - The Power of Kings, exploring Keycatrich Trench, Arachne boss and MA-X Cuirass boss battle
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: As Iowa looms, Biden and Sanders continue to exchange punches
- Final Fantasy 15 Chapter 10 - The Hand of the King, exploring Fodina Caestino Mine, Malboro boss battle
- ‘Haunted’ Frozen Elsa doll keeps returning to family after being thrown out
- Neighbours of £4m Elizabethan 10-bed manor once home to King Charles I fear Chinese owner's bid to turn it into a holiday rental property will see it ruined by '4am drunken revelry'
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Buckle up for the Senate impeachment trial
King: We've not thrown down a marker have 384 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.