KFC has launched the KFC Hot Cross Bun Burger for Easter!
The “perfectly sweet and savoury treat” (according to the fast food giant, anyway) includes a juicy current filled bun.
Everyone’s favourite, succulent Original Recipe Chicken is also involved, as KFC “create the ultimate meal this Easter.”
Forget hunting for those hidden chocolate eggs.
KFC say: “This year, we have created a sweet treat that’s too good to hide: The KFC Hot Cross Bun Burger…
“This Easter, we’re all about the buns, hun.
“The Classic Fillet Burger bun has been replaced with a traditional Hot Cross Bun, then stuffed with a succulent Original Recipe chicken breast fillet and served with fresh lettuce and mayo.”
This sweet treat is currently being tested and trialled by KFC’s chief innovators to make sure this Easter burger is a hopping success.
If it gets egg-cellent feedback (sorry), KFC Hot Cross Bun Burger could make its Easter debut across the nation next year.
You can make it at home in just a few easy steps, KFC say.
All you need is an Original Recipe chicken fillet from your local KFC, a Hot Cross Bun, lettuce and mayo.
- Bill Cosby Hit With Hot Dog Bun On Rough 1st Day In Jail: Report
- KFC launches crowdfunding campaign, hopes to bring bucket-shaped hot tubs to reality
- KFC launches popcorn chicken 'bouquet de poulet' for Valentines Day lovers
- Burger King's menu, as selected by a nutritionist
- Fears for Surrey schoolgirl, 13, who vanished outside a KFC on Friday
- Why Do Carrot Hot Dogs Make You So Mad?
- This Hot Dog Quiz Will Reveal Which "Brooklyn 99" Character Would Date You
- Waitrose launch £10 meal deal to rival M&S - and it's Italian themed
- Gin, chocolate, and prosecco lovers rejoice! Lidl launches the Ginsecco Easter Egg
- Does the ‘world’s most talked about burger’ live up to its hype?